"I just want a job - everything is fine", that's something that doesn't make your search any easier. On the contrary, because a temporary employment consultant can only help you if you already have an idea of what you want to do.
For example, there are tasks that you enjoy doing and others that you don't. Or things that you're good at, and others you're not. You can get inspiration for a future job from everyday life. Maybe these questions can inspire you:
- Which subjects did you enjoy at school?
- What hobbies do you have? Can you do something with the skills you've learned there?
- Think about your role models: which jobs do they perform?
Don't worry, you won't score any negative points with the temp consultant if you tell them clearly what you do and don't want to do.
If you are looking for a job, you can also start from what is practically possible for you:
- How you would get to work (bus, train, car, ...) determines in which region you can look for a job.
- What schedule can you work in?